Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
WAGNER launches 3+2-year warranty campaign!
With immediate effect, Wagner is providing a 3+2-year warranty for all products from the DF-Professional range because the company has complete faith in its professional quality. This offer is the only one of its kind in the sector and underlines Wagners clear leadership when it comes to quality in surface technology.
1. How do I stand to benefit from the new 3+2-year professional warranty agreement?
- In the event of defects in material, processing or performance of a device, with immediate effect Wagner is providing a 3+2-year warranty rather than the 2-year warranty, a unique offer in this sector
- The standard warranty period is now 3 years (5 years if registered) and 1 year for industrial use / shift operations (3 years if registered) as standard
- Petrol- and air-operated drives come with a one-year warranty (3 years if registered)
2. What happens if Ive bought an F270 TempSpray device, do I then have to register the machine, TempSpray and guns separately?
- Yes, registration is product-related. So you will have to register the pump, TempSpray and guns separately
3. What is excluded from the warranty?
4. What happens if a device has both the old and new warranty agreement?
- The new warranty agreement applies with immediate effect so the old one is invalid
5. Where can I go to if I want to make a warranty claim?
- Authorised specialist dealers
- Wagner service centres (see operating instructions)
6. How can I make a warranty claim?
- The product in question must be sent in, postage paid, or presented along with the original receipt and warranty certificate. (The warranty certificate is only needed if the warranty was extended from 3 to 5 years)
7. In which countries / regions does this extended warranty apply?
- It applies to products which are sold in the EU and CIS by authorised dealers and are used in the country where they were bought. Other countries on request
8. Who can register the products online?
- The buyer or the dealer can do it for the buyer
9. What happens to my details when I register a product?
- Your details are subject to strict data protection rules and will be processed in confidence
- Your details will only be disseminated for the purpose of fulfilling warranty claims